Re: [ITA} gd 2.2.5-2

Am 11.11.2018 um 22:25 schrieb Ken Brown:
Although there's been no new upstream release since the last Cygwin release,
there have been some bug fixes (including one that I just found to fix a crash
on 32-bit Cygwin), which warrant a new release.

I'm attaching my cygport file and the one patch that can't be gotten by "cygport
fetch".  I'm also attaching, for comparison, the cygport file from the current
Cygwin release.

There are two test failures on 32-bit Cygwin.  (There were four before I fixed
the crash I mentioned above.)  I've reported them upstream and hope to get them
fixed eventually.

Ken

it looks good to me.
I updated the cygwin-pkg-maint