Re: calm now runs on-demand

On 17/04/2017 13:34, Jon Turney wrote:

calm continues to also run on a schedule at :10 and :40 past the hour,
so it will still note changes which have been made directly on sourceware.

If you have shell access on sourceware, and make such changes, you can
force calm to run with '~cygwin-admin/bin/calm scan-(uploads|relarea)'.

Jon,
I have shell access but I do not find calm anywhere.
I assume "~cygwin-admin" is more restricted than shell access.

As I did change to the relarea for gcc test, how to force the
update of setup.ini's ?

Regards
Marco