Re: opam package

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 4:21 AM, Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com> wrote:
> build fine and pass the tests, however there are no manual.
> This should do the trick
>
> src_compile() {
>     lndirs
>     cd ${B}
>
>     # $LIBS defined by cygport interferes with OCamlMakefile
>     unset LIBS
>
>     cygconf
>     cygmake lib-ext
>     cygmake
>     cd ${B}/doc
>     cygmake man
> }

Thanks for the suggestion! I've added that by combining the commands into

    cygmake lib-ext man all

> In addition as it is a OCaml Package Manager, may be it should require at
> least "ocaml" ?

It's a bit special here. Opam is also a OCaml version manager that
allows ppl install multiple different versions of OCaml into ~/.opam.
Though it can use the system (Cygwin) OCaml, opam can work by itself.

Best regards,
Andy