Re: [ITP] cygregext (formerly cygscript)

Hi all,

I've renamed cygscript as proposed. Hopefully cygregext conveys its
purpose more clearly. A man page has also been added.

Repository has been moved to https://github.com/sop/cygregext.
Packages are available for inspection at http://eske.fi/cygregext/.