Re: Ping/offer on FlexDLL 0.35, OCaml 4.04, Camlp4, etc.

On 2016-11-24 14:06, Anton Bachin wrote:
Cygwin’s package “ocaml” is currently at 4.02.3, and “flexdll” is at
0.34. The latest FlexDLL, 0.35, makes it possible to build and use OCaml
4.03.0 and 4.04.0 on Cygwin [1].

Thanks for the ping, I just uploaded 0.35. Hopefully that, combined with a new ocaml build, will fix the issues I was having rebuilding my various ocaml libs for 4.02.3.

I am not sure who is the current maintainer of these packages. I
searched the mailing list, and found Damien Doligez apparently submitted
OCaml 4.01.0.

And 4.02.3.

However, I package releases of OCaml and related packages in little
Cygwin mirrors, for use on build bots [2]. If desired, I can adapt the
packages to be suitable for public Cygwin, and submit them. I expect to
be making the build bot packages for quite a while, so I should be able
to also submit to Cygwin on an ongoing basis.

Damian, your thoughts?

--
Yaakov