Re: [ITP] alure 1.2

On 13/10/2016 19:05, Bastian Germann wrote:
Hi,

it's almost 4 weeks since I submitted the package. Is there something
wrong with my email to not be answered? I think, I followed the
Contributor's Guide pretty close.

just busy with other life, as most of the other maintainers
for what I see on mailing list traffic.

Is someone willing to review the package?

Regards,
Bastian

build fine.

However I suggest to not build the static library
and to install only the shared one, as this is the default
on cygwin.

Any reason to not add FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
dependency ?

Additional, the upstream package has no manuals
for the utils, but that is bad practice.
Can you add the one from debian ?

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/alure.git/tree/debian

Regards
MArco