Cygwin 2.876 64bit - Boost 1.60 asio does not compile

Good evening,

I have a Windows 10 system running the latest version of Cygwin 64 bit.
I?ve installed all the Boost libraries and cmake, make packages to develop
under Windows like on *nix systems.
When I try to compile a simple application including the boost-asio library
like the following, it fails.

#include <boost/asio.hpp>
int main(int argc, char**argv)
{
    return 0;
}

I report the stackoverflow discussion link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39894006/how-to-use-boost-asio-library-wi
th-cygwin-64-bit
Thank you so much.

Tommaso Fabbri