calm: Unable to upload poco-1.7.5

I'm trying to upload poco-1.7.5 and delete poco-1.6.1-2. Part of this involves removing the directory libpoco31, as there has been an ABI bump, and this is where I'm failing.

I've tried creating empty '-libpoco31-1.6.1-2.tar.xz' and '-setup.hint' files (in a bid to delete both), but calm won't let me remove a setup.hint file. So I tried a setup.hint just containing 'skip:' and deleting the lib package as before, but that didn't work. Finally, I tried creating a '-libpoco31' directory, but calm wouldn't take that either.

Please could you advise how I should delete older 'lib' sub-packages that are no longer required.

Secondly, I'm trying to upload the noarch package 'poco-doc'. calm isn't taking this, despite creating a '/noarch/!ready' file. I'm not getting any helpful message from calm regarding this one - it eats the !ready cookie, but doesn't upload the files. I've obviously made some mistake with this one, but I can't spot it.

Please help!

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.