Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

Excellent idea Bill !
I am absolutely willing to do it !

Dokan install folder can also be retrieved from the registry so it is
a way to go with dlopen and dlsym mechanism.

Since I think all fuse wrapper in this fuse project should propose the
same FUSE VERSION,
I will need some time for updating it Dokan fuse that is currently 2.7
when WinFSP is 2.8.

Thank you Mark Geisert for willing to maintain it !