Keep calm

I've disabled upset (the perl script on sourceware.org, which performs the task of composing setup.ini from setup.hints and moving uploads), and enabled calm (a re-write from scratch to perform these tasks). This is a test and may be reverted if things aren't working correctly.

Package maintainers may notice a few differences:

* Package maintainers no longer receive emails about everyone's uploads, only their own.

There is a list of addressees who receive emails about all packages, so if you wish to continue to receive those, please let me know and I'll add you to the list. :)

* Validation of the uploaded package and setup.hint is now much stricter

Many problematic usages which were silently ignored, or permitted and required manual intervention to fix, are now reported.