Re: [ITP] libSBML-5.12.0-core and moose-3.0.2

On Mar  4 21:03, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 03/03/2016 22:19, Subhasis Ray wrote:
> >Hi Marco, Achim,
> >   Thanks for your quick feedback.

> >>[cut]
> >>
> >>as attachment was better
> >>
> >The contributors guide explicitly says setup.hint should be part of
> >the text rather than attachment in the mail. I guess the instructions
> >are outdated.
> >>
> >>you should provide access to your packages for peer review.
> >>

> >Am I expected to upload only the files in the dist directory generated
> >by cygport? I uploaded them here:
> >https://sourceforge.net/projects/moose/files/cygwin/libSBML/libSBML-core-5.12.0/
> >I am not sure if these are the correct files. In particular the
> >libSBML-libSBML-libSBML.tar.xz filename seems odd, though its contents
> >seem correct. Is this expected?
>
> attached a modified version that solve that issue
> and split the package in shared lib and development
>
> libSBML should be fine with with it.
>
> Moose is another matter anyway; as it is not in any Linux distribution
> you need to obtain 5 positive votes from the maintainers before its
> inclusion.

I wonder if we should change that (back) to three votes.  Five votes is
kind of hard to get to.

More important to me is that the maintainer-to-be subscribes to the
cygwin user mailing list as well as the cygwin-apps maintainer mailing
list and promises to scna the list for user problems with his/her
package.