RE: Removing cygwin32-*, cygwin64-*

> Is anyone using the cygwin32- and/or cygwin64-* cross-compiling
> toolchain for anything besides cross-building cygwin itself? I would
> like to remove most of these from the distro if at all possible.

Would this impact the ability to upload package builds via cygport --32 ?
I just tried

$ cygport --32 p7zip-15.09-2.cygport upload
/usr/share/cygport/lib/compilers.cygpart: line 287: i686-pc-cygwin-gcc:
command not found

from within 64 bit cygwin on my new system that doesn't have the cygwin32
cross compilers installed yet. This can be convenient to upload both
(cross-building cygwin packages hasn't worked for me either the few times
I've tried, but uploading has) from within the same authenticated ssh
session in a 64 bit terminal rather than having to also unlock my key in
the 32 bit terminal. I use a 32 bit terminal for building, but have the
build trees all under my 64-bit home (/cygdrive/c/cygwin64/home/Tony/foo).

-Tony