Re: How to get upload rights for existing packages

On 29/01/2016 08:43, Michael Feher wrote:
Hello everybody!

The maintainers of the "task" package (taskwarrior.org) have asked on
their homepage for support with the cygwin package of their software. I
have received from them the information which steps are required to
create an updated cygwin package and now I have the corresponding
packages for 32 and 64 bit cygwin installation.

My question is now which steps are necessary to be able to upload these
packages to the cygwin servers and how can I do this.

Thanks Mike

In theory the current maintainer is:

task          Federico Hernandez

 https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-announce/2012-03/msg00064.html

Assuming Federico is dropping the job to you, please read:

 https://cygwin.com/setup.html
 https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

Feel free to ask any question on the matter on this mailing list.

Before upload we will need to review your package proposal for
a "Good To Go" check.
  https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#GTG

Cheers
Marco