Re: [ITA] cygutils

Sorry, the links are busted.  Let me fix and re-post.  Sheesh.

..mark

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015, Mark Geisert wrote:

I think my ITA is sorted out well enough to be reviewed. If you find a sharp edge somewhere, please don't assume it's maintainer preference; it's more likely maintainer ignorance so please do fill me in.

The following links are all relative to http://maxrnd.com/~mark/cygwin/.

<A HREF="http://maxrnd.com/~mark/cygwin/cygutils/cygutils-1.4.15-1.src.patch";>cygutils/cygutils-1.4.15-1.src.patch</A><BR>
[...]