Re: [ITP] Inetutils 1.9.4

Marco Atzeri wrote:

On 01/11/2015 15:19, D. Boland wrote:
Marco Atzeri wrote:

Arghh! I also forgot I had to install (copy) some missing include files.
Thanks for checking this.

I got these from the glibc-2.21 source code:

/usr/include/arpa/tftp.h

tftp has this
https://cygwin.com/packages/x86_64/tftp/tftp-5.2-1

/usr/include/netinet/icmp6.h

not yet included
https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=icmp6.h&arch=x86_64

The MAX_IPOPTLEN constant is in ip_var.h. I got that from OpenBSD source:

/usr/include/netinet/ip_var.h

The latter I also needed for my Sendmail package. Also, the following
Cygwin packages are required to compile the source code:

help2man
perl-Locale-gettext

After this, it should compile. Are these files included in any Cygwin
package? Is there an elegant way to include these in my source package?

So how do I do this? I could include icmp6.h and ip_var.h in the source package and conditionally install it to /usr/include in the 'src_compile' handler, previous to the 'make' command.

I'll leave tftp out of the distribution. That subpackage of inetutils is maintained by Gernot Hiller.

On the other hand, I'd be happy to adopt it...

Cheers,
Daniel