[ITP] Inetutils 1.9.4

Hi group,

I intend to package the new version of Inetutils, version 1.9.4.

Package inetutils
-----------------
category: Net
requires: bash libgcc1 hostname whois cygwin
sdesc: "Common networking client programs"
ldesc: "inetutils provides common networking clients and
 servers, including the inetd super-server, telnetd and
 telnet, ftpd and ftp, talkd and talk, uucpd (but no uucp
 client), and syslogd."

Package inetutils-server
------------------------
category: Net
requires: bash crypt libgcc1 inetutils tcp_wrappers
sdesc: "Common networking server programs"
ldesc: "inetutils provides common networking clients and
 servers, including the inetd super-server, telnetd and
 telnet, ftpd and ftp, talkd and talk, uucpd (but no uucp
 client), and syslogd."

As you can see, I kept the 'hostname' and 'whois' programs out of the distribution, and added them on the 'required' line, see:

https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2015-07/msg00046.html

I guess I could have just announced the update, but since I am adopting the package, maybe I should submit it for approval first:

http://cygwin.boland.nl/x86/release/inetutils/

Good-to-go's are welcome!

Daniel