Re: Reproducible Builds

To make a reproducible build requires being able to completely control
the environment that the system is built in. Timestamps, random
numbers used for hashes etc all have to be prechosen and known. I
don't know how much of that is outside of the control of the Cygwin
build environment because the Windows system has its own ways of
choosing such things.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.