Ports and cygport sources moving to github

It appears I neglected to mention this earlier.  Due to the poor
performance of Sourceforge (since the move to Allura) for projects with
many (even small) git repos such as Ports, not to mention that last
multi-day outage, I am in the process of moving my Ports sources to
GitHub:

https://github.com/cygwinports/

In particular, cygport sources are now at:

https://github.com/cygwinports/cygport/

and a recent version of the reference manual can be viewed at:

https://cygwinports.github.io/cygport/

Issues and patches should continue to come here.  (IOW a GitHub account
is NOT required, I just needed a more reliable place to keep my code.)

--
Yaakov