Perl 5.22.0

The 5.22.0 release of Perl has happened on schedule.  The Cygwin
packages are building at the moment, I will need another day or two for
the distribution rebuilds.

The current plan is that the packages should be available on my server
by the end of the week latest.  Depending on how the rebuilds of the
other packages and distributions depending on the new Perl are
progressing I might release a test version on cygwin.com as well.
Otherwise the first official Cygwin release will be 5.22.1, scheduled
for beginning of July.

Regards,
Achim.