Re: perl-5.22.0-RC2 / Perl distributions

On 26/05/15 06:32, Achim Gratz wrote:
David Stacey writes:
I downloaded this with the intention of building perl-Text-CSV_XS and
perl-Text-CSV, but discovered that you'd built them already! I'm more
than happy for you to build these packages for the sake of
transitioning to a new release of perl, but I'd like to keep
maintenance of them, at least for the time being.
I needed those for other stuff, so I went ahead and built it.  If you'd
rather want to upload the new packages yourself, that's one more person
to coordinate the upload with, which I think we will manage.  You will
have to rebuild the package once more before the upload when the final
version of Perl is available.

Thanks for your e-mail. I'm very happy for you to upload perl-Text-CSV and perl-Text-CSV_XS for the purposes of getting the new version of perl rolled out.

Dave.