Re: Question about clisp version naming

Ken Brown writes:
>> How does the
>> lisp.exe in clisp relate to the one that would be in maxima-exec-clisp?
>
> Achim will have to answer this one.

I don't really know either.  The executable dump is provided by clisp
and you can name the resulting exe any which way you want.  For maxima,
it's maxima.exe.  This file is (looking at both the non-executable
memory image and the executable one) an exe stub with the non-executable
image as an overlay.  I don't really know where the stub comes from, but
I don't see it directly relating to lisp.exe at the moment.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: