cygport package has one dependency missing

File "/usr/share/cygport/cygclass/autotools.cygclass" requires
"autopoint", which is part of "gettext-devel" package but it isn't
specified in the setup.hint, and therefore it doesn't get installed
when selecting "cygport".

I saw an error complaining about "missing autopoint", but I thought
the error was controlled. Apparently it wasn't. The output of
autopoint was used as parameters of "grep", and therefore with no
parameters effectively it was running grep on stdin instead.

I stood still looking at a black screen for around twenty minutes till
I noticed what was going on.

PS: I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list. IMHO it is
since it's not a package bug but a misconfigured setup.hint which is
part of the packaging.

--
Marcos Vives Del Sol
https://github.com/socram8888