Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed

On 1/27/2015 7:25 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Corinna Vinschen writes:
On Jan 27 07:55, Achim Gratz wrote:
You may have solved a long-standing problem.  Let's see if everything
else still works... :-)

Orpahned package removal doesn't work anymore, but I have no time to
take a closer look this week.

The idea would be to tie the decision of what version gets installed to
the source package rather than each individual one.  I haven't looked
into how that might be possible, but since each package already knows
its source package that shouldn't be impossible.

Pay attention that not all packages have a source one.
On 32bit, these packages has no source

_autorebase
_update-info-dir
base-cygwin