Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro

On Jan 14 18:15, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > 	clisp and xemacs need rebuilding against libpq5.  libsasl2-sql
> > 	is old and unused and can go away.
>
> Clisp is not yet ported to 64bit and it has problems under 32bit as well
> (temporary file generation) that also affect Maxima from ports.

If it's a problem with the Cygwin DLL, it would be nice to get a
bug report and, preferredly, an STC, so we have a chance to fix this.

Apart from that, I was only talking about the 32 bitr version anyway.
It requires the wrong libopenssl and needs a simple rebuild for now.

> ONe of
> the things holding a port off is libsigsegv, IIRC.

This is a bit annoying.  Libsigsegv should be optional, not required.