Re: cygport improvements: upload, fish, src_prep_fini_hook

> > It's vexing that it's so hard to find a solution to such a simple problem:
> > prompt the user for a password if and only if one is needed.
>
> Indeed.  Here's another crazy idea.
>
> - Look if ssh-agent is running (SSH_AGENT_PID non-empty?)
> - If not, start ssh-agent and ssh-add.  This asks for the passphrase,
>   if any.
> - run sftp
> - If the script started ssh-agent, run eval $(ssh-agent -k)

Yeah, I think that is actually a pretty good idea.  Thanks.

Another case is if the user sets SSH_KEY to use a specific key, and they already
have an ssh-agent running, but it doesn't include that key.  Then the key will
have to be added and then removed again afterward, or maybe a different
ssh-agent started.  I'll have to think about that.

All that is a bit of work, but it uses all supported methods, and no screen
scraping, so I think it's worth doing.

Andrew