cygport patches for TeX Live

Now that setup.exe supports perpetual postinstall scripts, I'd like to streamline the TeX Live postinstall process. I'm attaching two perpetual postinstall scripts that I'd like to use (one before the ordinary postinstall scripts and one after), as well as four cygport patches.

With these changes, I was able to reduce the total postinstall time for a complete TeX Live install from 48 minutes to 14 minutes on my system.

Here's a summary of the changes and the reasons for them.

1. The most time-consuming command in the current postinstall process is mktexlsr, which is run many times. The proposed changes reduce this to one call, at the beginning; all remaining postinstall commands keep the ls-R files up to date at minimal cost.

2. Another somewhat time-consuming command is updmap. Each call (even just to enable or disable a map) takes at least 2-3 seconds. If several maps are enabled/disabled at once, there's no noticeable increase in time. The proposed changes use just one call to updmap to enable all maps.

3. Similarly, there are a lot of unnecessary calls to fc-cache. I've reduced that to a single call, at the end.

I'm open to suggestions as to better ways to do all this.

Ken