Re: [ITP] chicken-4.9.0.1

* Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> [141210 14:58]:
> > Thanks I will have a look. What's the cygwin way of detecting whether
> > we build for 32 or 64 bit? I'd use that to switch options then.
>
> ${ARCH} is i686 or x86_64.  Or you can test like this:
>
>   if defined ARCH_i686
>   then
>   fi
>   if defined ARCH_x86_64
>   then
>   fi

Thanks for all your help!

Here's an updated version of the cygport file including your suggestion:

# package name
NAME="chicken"
VERSION=4.9.0.1
RELEASE=1

# setup.hint generation
CATEGORY="interpreters"
SUMMARY="A practical and portable scheme system."
DESCRIPTION="A practical and portable scheme system.
CHICKEN is a compiler for the Scheme programming language. CHICKEN
produces portable and efficient C, supports almost all of the R5RS
Scheme language standard, and includes many enhancements and
extensions."

REQUIRES="make gcc-core gcc-g++"

# source and patch files
SRC_URI="http://code.call-cc.org/releases/${PV}/${P}.tar.gz";
MAKEOPTS="PLATFORM=cygwin"

src_compile() {
	lndirs
	cd ${B}
	if defined ARCH_i686
	then
		CHICKEN_ARCH="x86"

	fi
	if defined ARCH_x86_64
	then
	        CHICKEN_ARCH="x68-64"
	fi
	cygmake ARCH=${CHICKEN_ARCH}
}

src_install() {
	cd ${B}
	cygmake DESTDIR=${D} install
}

The files on http://pestilenz.org/~ckeen/cygwin-ports/ have
been updated accordingly.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.