Re: [ITP] postfix 2.11.3

On Nov 23 19:58, Christian Franke wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> >>:-)
> >>
> >>I will test the new version of the postfix-config script with the new csih
> >>script.
> >Cool, thanks.  If you see a problem, I wouldn't be averse to patches ;)
> >

> Attached. The new create_local_group function suffers from a few attacks of
> the block-copy-devil ;)
>
> A new version of the postfix-config script using the new csih script is
> here:
> http://chrfranke.no-ip.org/cygwin/postfix-config
>
> No further issues in the csih script found so far.

Thanks for testing!  I apply the changes to csih soon.

> There is a minor issue in the passwd tool which should be documented:
> passwd USER requires the Windows user name, but passwd -R USER requires the
> Cygwin user name.
>
> Without -R, there is some attempt to convert Cygwin->Windows, but it fails:
>
> # passwd foo+bar
> Windows username : bar
> New password: ...
> Re-enter new password: ...
> passwd: unknown user foo+bar
> Try again.

I fixed that in passwd.  passwd foo+bar should work now.  While I was at
it I removed the requirement to use the -d/--logonserver option when
changing domain accounts.  After all, the information is usually
available via the DsGetDcName function, so passwd fetches a server name
by itself now.

Thanks,