Re: PATCH: ssh-host-config and cygserver-config: configureable service name (was: Re: PATCH: ssh-host-config support setting service name)

On Nov  6 13:38, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 04 2014, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 04 2014, Achim Gratz wrote:
> >> Shouldn't $service_name default to "sshd" perhaps so that invocations
> >> without the new switch continue to work?
> >
> > Good point - will send an updated patch.
>
> Updated version defaulting to old value for service name and using
> non-colliding -N.

I have just a patch in the loop upstream, but this is a neat extension,
so I'll send a new patch upstream with your changes as well.  Thanks.

> And along the same lines a patch for cygserver-config.

Neat.  Patch applied.

Btw., this is a rather small patch, so I applied it under the "trivial
patch" rule.  As for more complex patches against sources from the
Cygwin repo, please note that we'd need a copyright assignment from you.
See https://cygwin.com/contrib.html

Thanks again,