Re: BUG: ssh-host-config --yes fails with cygwin 1.7.33

On Nov  4 19:48, Florian Friesdorf wrote:

> This is fixed with cygwin-1.7.33-0.4.
>
> However, the warning in the beginning still remains.

Please discuss stuff like this on the cygwin AT cygwin DOT com mailing
list.  cygwin-apps is a mailing list for maintainers only.  Thank you.

Having said that, yeah, this warning is fallout from the fact that the
csih helper script used by ssh-host-config is exclusively working with
/etc/passwd and /etc/group files and thus is in desperate need of being
partially rewritten to become on par with Cygwin 1.7.33.

So for now, ignore this.  Unfortunately our csih maintainer has gone
AWOL a while back.  I'm looking through the script and trying to change
that, but it's pretty much in limbo right now.

Thanks,