Re: HEADSUP Maintainers: Stale packages on sourceware

On 29/10/14 13:42, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Please find attached a list of old package tarballs which are not listed anywhere in setup.ini, meaning that they are not listed as a previous, current, or test package, and cannot be installed with setup. These files consume a total of over 1.3Gib.

Do maintainers have any objections to these being removed?

Thank you for looking into this. I'm happy for older versions of my packages to be removed.

Cheers,

Dave.