[ITA] fish

I'd like to adopt the fish package.  The package seems to be abandoned.  A
new release is out upstream with multiple security fixes, but the Cygwin
package hasn't been updated.  Emails to the maintainer have bounced, and he
hasn't answered recent discussions on the cygwin list about the need to
update the package and fix some problems in it.

I took the existing cygport script, revised it a bit, added fixes for all
of the known problems, and rolled a new release (below).  If it seems okay,
I'll upload it.

Andrew

x86:
http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/x86/setup.hint