Re: [ITP] python-docutils 0.12

Tony, I have added you to cygwin-pkg-maint for the three python modules. You may upload when ready.

Thanks Yaakov. I see now that I did not have every single python-* package
installed, so I was missing a few dependencies (lxml and markupsafe).
I will upload rebuilds of docutils and jinja2 with the extra dependencies
installed first, then sphinx last after docutils and jinja2 make it out
to the mirrors so the requires all get recorded correctly.

-Tony