Re: [ITA] cmake

It may be a better fit for someone else's knowledge and
day-to-day usage though.

Nevermind, I should've actually looked at
http://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/python-sphinx/ci/master/tree/python-sphinx.cygport
first. It's using distutils instead of pip, but it looks like cygport
already does all the work. I'll have a go at ITP'ing the latest version
of python-sphinx myself, if all it needs is a maintainer other than
Yaakov. Doesn't address the pip vs distutils issue, but that can wait.

-Tony