Re: perl-5.18.2-1

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> Thanks for the reminder.  Where did we leave off wrt breaking out
> perl_vendor?

I've offered a practical way to do this for everyone to test on a 32bit
install.  If that works and is agreeable, I've also offered to ITA/ITP
the packages in question plus any other Perl distributions that
maintainers want to be taken off their hands.  That's the way I've been
running my own installations for about two years now and I haven't been
looking back.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: