Re: [ITP] onc-rpc-devel-2.19_20140211-1

Hi Pavel,

On Aug 14 10:54, Pavel Fedin wrote:
>  Hello!
>
>  I have worked around the problem with Ruby gem just by renaming 'gem' script. Looks like gem is broken on Cygwin.
>  I have updated my Dropbox folder, and here is forgotten setup.hint.

Your build has a tiny problem:

  rpcgen -C -h rpcsvc/bootparam_prot.x -o rpcsvc/bootparam_prot.h
  make: rpcgen: Command not found

The Makefile apparently expects that rpcgen can be found in $PATH,
but "." is not part of $PATH by default.  Your Makefile should call
rpcgen with prefix as in "./rpcgen" to work reliably.

Care to fix this before uploading?

Thanks,