Re: [ITA] p7zip

Tony Kelman writes:
> I'm a bit unclear what needs to happen next, despite reading all of
> https://cygwin.com/setup.html several times. Do I need another GTG
> for the slightly-modified version I posted?

GTG from me (unless the rules get slightly relaxed since you're just
taking over you'd need five votes).

Note: You should perhaps remove the "keepdir" that preserves the
/usr/lib/p7zip/Codecs directory.  This drops a zero-size .keep-p7zip
file in there that elicits a warning from p7zip since it isn't a codec.
On the other hand, no warnings if the directory is simply missing and I
don't know of any package that tries to drop anything in there anyway.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: