Re: [ITA] p7zip

Yes, there's ARCH, ARCH_i686, and ARCH_x86_64.  See
/usr/share/doc/cygport/manual.html.

Thanks, that's a great resource. I'm used to long-form docs being
online somewhere rather than already installed along with the package.

I'm a bit unclear what needs to happen next, despite reading all of
https://cygwin.com/setup.html several times. Do I need another GTG
for the slightly-modified version I posted? Or do I just ask "please
upload" for that set of files now?

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/76tibkftkdcnehl2/artifacts/p7zip-9.20.1-1.x86_64/dist/p7zip/p7zip-9.20.1-1.tar.xz
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/76tibkftkdcnehl2/artifacts/p7zip-9.20.1-1.x86_64/dist/p7zip/p7zip-9.20.1-1-src.tar.xz
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/76tibkftkdcnehl2/artifacts/p7zip-9.20.1-1.x86_64/dist/p7zip/setup.hint