Re: O: xloadimage -- Graphics file viewer under X11

On 12/06/14 12:30, Jari Aalto wrote:
I'm orphaning package "xloadimage". If anyone feels
insterested in taking over, please go ahead.

I've got this to compile under x86_64 using the latest patch set from Debian. With 30 patches applied, you wonder how much of the original source code is still there :-) Anyway, it seems to work. I'll take a look at the Fedora patches and see if any of those are applicable.

I'm going to be rather busy over the next few days, but if I'm happy with the build then I'll send an ITA next week.

Dave.