Re: [ITA] run-1.3.1-1

On 2014-06-09 13:11, Achim Gratz wrote:
Since Chuck went AWOL (it's really distressing that nobody heard
anything from him since February) I've packaged a corrected version of
run with cygport.  I won't be able to do much in the way of further
development for run.  So if anybody else wants to pick it up now or
later that's fine with me, too.

For the sake of uploading, I have listed you as the maintainer in cygwin-pkg-maint. If someone else steps up with further development, we can change that then.

I've used the patch from Max Polk plus an additional correction in run.c
where errorMsg should have been used based on the arguments of the
function calls.

If someone rather wants to patch the sources in CVS:
http://repo.or.cz/w/cygwin-run.git/patch/b8ebbc68711c0536e9d38d6c25453a8e877a11ab

I can look into this. In the meantime, the packages look good to me, so please upload.

Thanks,
Yaakov