Re: [ITP] man-db

Chris J. Breisch wrote:
waterlan wrote:
Corinna Vinschen schreef op 2014-05-21 10:47:
On May 20 12:40, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
Packages as generated by cygport can be found here:
http://breisch.me/cygwin/man-db-64/

No go. I'm getting 404 errors for each file in this directory.

Me too.

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Ok. I'll put something new up tonight either here or elsewhere.

Ok, so it took me longer than expected. I had a crisis come up at work that's been chewing up all my time for the last week.

Still, I've put up a new set of files, now. I eliminated the library package for a few reasons. 1) The libraries can't be compiled into DLL's without some effort. They appear to have unresolved references. 2) There's no simple set of include files related to just the libraries. I could put out all of the includes, but it looks to me as if that would get messy rather quickly.

I also updated the postinstall and preremove scripts to handle creation and removal of the database.
The files can be found at: http://files.breisch.me/pub/cygwin/man-db-64/

This being my first attempt, I'm sure I've done something wrong. :) Just let me know what it is and I'll fix it promptly (and it actually should be promptly this time as my crisis is now under control).

--
Chris J. Breisch