Re: [ITA] tcl-sqlite3

On Jan 20 10:37, Jan Nijtmans wrote:
> 2014/1/20 Yaakov (Cygwin/X) <yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net>:
> > What is the source of the ICU and zlib patches, and why have you added them?
> > ICU is a *huge* dependency for something as small as sqlite3.
> [etc]

Please, who uploaded the tcl-sqlite3-3.8.3-1 package?

It is broken, because it's missing its source package.  There's no
matching sqlite3-3.8.3-1-src.tar.xz file.

We're now constantly getting an upset message warning about this.

For now, I moved the tcl-sqlite3-3.8.3-1.tar.xz packages out of
the release areas.  Please make sure to provide only subpackages
for which the matching source package is available, too.