[Bug] setup.exe

No good deed goes unpunishedâ the latest changes to setup.exe to use the
UNC path interfaces break set_cout.  This function is only used in
unattended mode and when the help option is used and setup.exe works
correctly when this function does not get called.

The reason for the breakage is the special filename "conout$" that is
used to attach to the console output handle and the override to fopen
that then treats it like any other file name and makes a UNC path
"\\?\conout$" from it.  If I remove the override for fopen, things are
working again, but I can't find how to specify "conout$" via a UNC path
and simply setting the string back to "conout$" in the attr structure in
gdb didn't work, either.

Regards,
Achim.