[ITP] fish shell 2.1.0

Hello. I would like to add fish shell to Cygwin. It's already available
in Ubuntu and Debian. The 2.1.0 adds support for Cygwin, so I assume
it's good occasion to actually send the package.

  http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=fish
  http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=fish

This is my first time making package using cygport, so feel free to let
me know in case something is wrong.

All files are available at the following location (in both 32-bit and
64-bit versions, 32-bit was cross compiled, as I don't have 32-bit
Windows).

  http://olive.undo.it/fish/

The setup.hint is identical in both versions and looks like this.

category: Shells
requires: libgcc1 libiconv2 libintl8 libncursesw10 libstdc++6 python
libgcc1 libiconv2 libintl8 libncursesw10 libstdc++6 python libncursesw
libiconv util-linux coreutils
sdesc: "The friendly interactive shell"
ldesc: "The friendly interactive shell (fish) is a Unix shell that
focuses on interactive use, discoverability, and user friendliness. The
design
goal of fish is to give the user a rich set of powerful features in a
way that
is easy to discover, remember, and use."