Re: [RFU x86_64] ucl/upx

On Aug  5 18:19, Achim Gratz wrote:

> # The first line sets up shell variable wget, to be used by all later lines
> # simply paste into the shell from here
> wget="wget -rxnH http://cygwin.stromeko.net/x86_64/release/";
> $wget/ucl/setup.hint
> $wget/ucl/ucl-1.03-2-src.tar.bz2
> $wget/ucl/ucl-1.03-2.tar.bz2
> $wget/ucl/ucl-debuginfo/setup.hint
> $wget/ucl/ucl-debuginfo/ucl-debuginfo-1.03-2.tar.bz2
> $wget/upx/setup.hint
> $wget/upx/upx-3.09-1-src.tar.bz2
> $wget/upx/upx-3.09-1.tar.bz2
> $wget/upx/upx-debuginfo/setup.hint
> $wget/upx/upx-debuginfo/upx-debuginfo-3.09-1.tar.bz2

A single wget invocation would be a bit quicker:

  src="http://cygwin.stromeko.net/x86_64/release";
  wget -rxnH $src/ucl/setup.hint \
  $src/ucl/ucl-1.03-2-src.tar.bz2 \
  [...]

Other than that, cool, upx now handles 64 bit binaries?  How did
you do that?  I had a look into the code a couple of days ago and
I just got dizzy...

Uploaded.

Thanks,