Re: [RFU] serf-1.3.0-1

On 7/24/2013 10:12 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 7/24/2013 9:24 PM, David Rothenberger wrote:
Oops. That's totally wrong. libserf1-devel should not be obsolete
and libserf-devel should be removed. I've attached the correct
setup.hint for libserf1-devel. Thanks for catching that!

OK, but you also need to supply a new tarball for libserf1-devel; the
one you provided is empty.

At this point you should probably bump the release number, since the empty tarball has been at the mirrors for many hours. I probably should have deleted the tarball as soon as I found out that you didn't intend to obsolete the package, but I didn't think of it in time.

Ken