Re: *** setup.ini: warning - package mingw64-i686-gcc-core requires non-existent package mingw64-i686-winpthreads

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 08:23:17PM +0800, JonY wrote:
>On 7/10/2013 19:39, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

You missing the point.  You shouldn't have uploaded another package
first.  You should have uploaded everything to one location and then
moved the packages to the release area.

>>> I don't think I have shell access to move the files after upload is
>>> completed, unless there is some way else that I am not aware of.
>>
>> This sounds wrong.  When you have upload rights, you should have
>> shell access as well.  Did you try it?
>>

>In the Sourceware welcome mail, cgf wrote "You have restricted (not
>login!) ssh access to the system...", which I suppose means no
>interactive shells.

You have login access to sourceware.  I try to edit the welcome message
when I provide login access but I apparently forgot to do so in your
case.  I would have thought that since Corinna specifically mentioned
that we were giving you login access and since you can use scp to copy
and since I have told you REPEATEDLY to use your home directory for
staging you might have, you know, USED YOUR HOME DIRECTORY FOR STAGING.

What in the world are you thinking?  YOU CAN'T BREAK THE CYGWIN
INSTALLATION FOR DAYS.  It is completely unacceptable to tell people to
check back in a day or two if they want a sane Cygwin installation.

cgf