gettext packaging bug?

Hi Chuck,

I was just trying to build a package on a new 64 bit Cygwin test
machine, when I encountered a missing libintl.h.  As it turned out,
I had gettext-devel installed, but not gettext.  In the 64 bit version
of gettext, gettext-devel depends on libintl8, but not on gettext, so
that's that.

However, why is libintl.h in gettext, and not in gettext-devel?

A header file belongs in the devel package if there is one, isn't it?

Thanks,