Re: [RFU 64bit] gmp / mpfr / mpc / ppl / isl / cloog-ppl / cloog

On 2013-05-03 00:30, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
While the libmpc name makes more sense IMO, as we're already using
mpclib, you could stick with that.  Only the source package uses this
name, so changing this now won't really affect anything.

Can't you simply tell me how I should name it or should I throw a coin?

Sticking with mpclib is easier.

What do your rules resolve to w.r.t. libgmp-doc, libmpfr-doc,
libmpc-doc?  That's what they're named on 32bit and those were the
trigger for me having second thoughts about the whole naming exercise in
the first place.

I would have used gmp-doc and mpfr-doc (not that the build system installs the docs), but don't bother changing it now.

Yaakov