Re: [HEADSUP] Please try to build your packages for 64 bit

On 2013-04-23 05:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
But isn't that what noarch packages are about?  Since they are
architecture-independent you can easily share them.  Or do you have an
example where we must have different versions of a noarch package in the
i686 and the x86_64 release?

In general, we should be aiming to provide the same versions of software for both arches ASAP.

But let's not confuse (entirely) noarch packages and noarch subpackage(s) of an otherwise-arch package; we can avoid marking the latter noarch until we get the i686 and x86_64 versions in sync.

Yaakov